Withdrawn turbo for flite?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
hello all, doing a build on my Cannondale, however ive got a black suede turbo saddle, all logos intact, and looking to swap it for a more comfortable and lighter saddle, I would want a carbon fibre evo flite saddle, but you've got to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to afford that, I have seen a suede yellow saddle, but there have been many stupid times I have fallen over due to the grip of the suede. even thought the suede is good for staying planted on the bike. I would prefer a more comfortable saddle, the turbo is very harsh in the (redacted) area. I attach a picture for approvals.

tempImagegoUDo5.jpg

looking forward to suggestions

thanks for looking

again I don't want to post in my for sale thread because it is a swap, but if it is against the rules, ill put it in my thread.

Don't have a spare flight but a selle Connor saddle like this.. or a generic Cannondale.🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If I'm not mistaken, your Turbo looks like the remake called Turbo 1980. Does it have black Rails? If yes, that's the obvious difference to the original, old one. A lot guys, so am I, are saying the original one is much more comfortable than the Turbo 1980.

Back