TULSTAR ?

I paid Mark for some Panaracers and PM'ed him on the 3rd and 2 days ago to find out where they are. He has yet to pick the PM's up, so maybe he hasn't logged on. I will email him directly and see if I can get a response. The annoying thing is I was offered a refund at the time of the first issues but decided to say no as I really want the tyres. :(

Just had this reply and a refund from Mark....

Hi Barney,

I really don't know what has gone on with the stuff I sent out. I sent EVERYTHING to everyone on the 22nd November, and yet people are emailing me to say that they haven't received their stuff. I can only assume that they have got lost in the fantastic Royal Mail postal system somewhere, which wouldn't surprise me given that everything was sent during the postal strikes.

I haven't been on Retrobike lately, as I've barely even had time to go on the computer to do anything other than search for a job (I was made redundant a couple of weeks ago so my mind has been on other things).

I can assure you that I'm not trying to rip you, or anyone else for that matter, off. If the tyres ever turn up, could you please let me know.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate if you could put a post on Retrobike to say that I have refunded you.

Thanks
Mark

I have no reason to disbelieve him and I don't want my previous experiences to make me too cynical going forward, so benefit of doubt given...

He refunded my money on 4 November after he appeared to have realised that he had got himself into a mess and lost track of what went where.

Either that makes him a criminal genius or just a bit disorganised...

Hey chaps,

payed via bank transfer (doh!) for x-lite ti bars & the x-lite saddle... still nothing arrived or any comm's back from him.. have tried quite a few pm's over the last few weeks.

does anyone have his personal email address or somesort of contact details, its not alot of cash monies but the principal if I dont get anything.

kind regards,

fritz

fritz":238ls0ki said:
Hey chaps,

payed via bank transfer (doh!) for x-lite ti bars & the x-lite saddle... still nothing arrived or any comm's back from him.. have tried quite a few pm's over the last few weeks.

does anyone have his personal email address or somesort of contact details, its not alot of cash monies but the principal if I dont get anything.

kind regards,

fritz
Read back a page.

Has everyone had their payments returned? I am still waiting....
Receieved an email from Mark in december stating he would refund me on the 23rd. Nothing yet. :(

Back