Trusty Kona

Think Speedplay is referring to the link to my pics in my post above Mark - sorry for the hijack.

The little Curtis was the beginning of a fascination with BMX (missed out the first time around as in the mid 80's I was doing sensible lady things like giving birth ;) - managed to wean myself off them now as riding with my knees around my ears isn't good for mama's old bones - still love to build up a PK Ripper or Quadangle though as a retro project but have you seen the prices they go for :shock:

I still have that toptube pad (it came in handy for censorship when I had to lock my Cove Handjob outside the church where my playgroup was based a couple of years ago.

mamadirt":8scklwpe said:
I still have that toptube pad (it came in handy for censorship when I had to lock my Cove Handjob outside the church where my playgroup was based a couple of years ago.

Excellent! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mamadirt":140rboug said:
- love to build up a PK Ripper or Quadangle though as a retro project but have you seen the prices they go for :shock:

I had a pk ripper when I was at school, cost me a fortune and had to sell it to do my apprenticeship :( had the proper landing gear forks too :(

Back