Trashed Ritchey

probs a bit more than £120. a friend had his seatube on his salsa replaced by argos (as this would need looking by the cut below the seatclamp) & then resprayed & that cost £140 a few years ago... & this would obs also need a new seatstay bridge. non drive side seatstay bridge could be brass filled for a few quid more.

biglev":3ehr67th said:
argoscycles will fix that up for your no probs, probably cost you £120 though, still a nice rig.

Thanks for the suggestion. If this frame would be worth the 120 for you, I would be willing to donate it to you for that purpose.

P20":14w5pvsy said:
The seatclamp/seat stay arrangement don't look right for starters. :cool:

from the back the seatclamp looks like early 90s specialized (like my RIP s-works steel). the dropouts also look like a 90s era hardrock.... but, do I spy some kind of lug above the bottom bracket shell on the seattube?

Fun! Name the frame game!

Nope, no lug (if I remember correctly)

It is said the geo is after the specs of an old Trek its rider liked so much. Maybe there is a Trek underneath that paint??? :idea: :shock:

- Melvin

Elev12k":38gsb9vm said:
It is said the geo is after the specs of an old Trek its rider liked so much. Maybe there is a Trek underneath that paint??? :idea: :shock:

- Melvin

Might be best not to know.....leave it on the wall :D

Back