Trainer collectors

Got a thing for adidas after living in a couple of pairs of well worn blue gazelles from the late 80's onwards til they had to be retired. Wouldn't mind another pair sometime, they were certainly well comfy. Like old friends!
Just have some ali classics hardly worn, and a pair of EC1's amongst others. Have a couple of pairs of skate style adidas which get worn for riding now.

Would love a pair of these baby's, black nike vandals! One of the few pairs of nike i've ever owned. Must have been about 13 i think.. :cool:
06-07-01_nike_01.jpg

Rght here.

My most precious is a pair of Made in Yugoslavia Gazelle I bought in the late 80's when they were clearing them out at the outlet. Bought a pair of Made in France Super Star's the same day and trashed them like a dumb ass mowing grass in the lawn.

al":2s4n6bdx said:
Own up then, what do you collect?

Deadstock, Re-issue, old skool pumps from back in the day!!

Adidas collectors very much welcome as i need to find a pair of Corfu from about 82/83 blue with green stripes.

Just bought some chocolate brown Samba to go in the collection.

Al, :D

Octsoc":1pu1s97e said:
Rght here.

My most precious is a pair of Made in Yugoslavia Gazelle I bought in the late 80's when they were clearing them out at the outlet. Bought a pair of Made in France Super Star's the same day and trashed them like a dumb ass mowing grass in the lawn.

al":1pu1s97e said:
Own up then, what do you collect?

Deadstock, Re-issue, old skool pumps from back in the day!!

Adidas collectors very much welcome as i need to find a pair of Corfu from about 82/83 blue with green stripes.

Just bought some chocolate brown Samba to go in the collection.

Al, :D

A man with great taste. :cool:

I remember killing a pair of Nike Bruin or Wimbledon or some such by going strawberry picking on the first day out of the box! Never looked the same bubble gum pink. :roll:

you can find me on sneakerplay, although my collection isn't what it used to be. Sold many pairs over the past few years and reinvested in another hobby ;)

Mostly AM1's and 90's. My girlfriend designed me a pair of Nike-iD AM1's as a suprise for Christmas - the colourway matches the 1992 Kona Decals :cool:

i want a pair of glow in the dark nikes, dunk lows i think they are. asia market only, not in my size! :( :evil: you can get the dunk highs in glow in the dark in uk but theyre not as nice in my opinion. also troop have made a comeback :)

Back