Track Frame - Maybe 1950s?

From the lugs (and the probably missleadind T.A. cranks): my guess would be Peugeot...
Hello Are you aware of where I can find serial number information on Peugeot bicycles from? I suspect I may never find out but I thought I would at least give it a go. Thank you.

No, unfortunately not. I only had a look on a quite similar track bike, Peugeot labled a few weeks ago.

If I find any info regarding serial numbers on Peugeot, I'll let you know :)

And of course, if its French, chances are that the threading (BB) and the stem (22.0 instead of 22.2) could be a hint as well....

No, unfortunately not. I only had a look on a quite similar track bike, Peugeot labled a few weeks ago.

If I find any info regarding serial numbers on Peugeot, I'll let you know :)

And of course, if its French, chances are that the threading (BB) and the stem (22.0 instead of 22.2) could be a hint as well....
Thanks caemis. I thought about the BB but not the stem. If that similiar track bike was a picture was it on the web? Sorry to be a pain.

The thing is I put it in the Carlton Bicycle Facebook site but had very little response...but I will check out the information you have given...thank you.

The thing is I put it in the Carlton Bicycle Facebook site but had very little response...but I will check out the information you have given...thank you.
I think it may be French? It has an ATAX handle bar stem and TA pro crank set. Though that's still not enough info to confirm. I may need to measure the headset tube diameter once I can get the stem out! Sorry all a bit vague....

Back