Towsen Titan complete bike bargain Jan Sale

I've got a 16" RTS-3 I'm trying to get rid of. The finish is damaged but I'll get a fresh professional powder coat in whatever color you want if that's not even enough for you I'll throw in a very good condition complete LX group (less the wheels). Let me know if your interested.

Attachments

• rts compilation.jpg
    rts compilation.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,589
  • rts full.jpg
    rts full.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,589
Swaps

Was after something a little lower in the top tube and shipping to the states from the UK for a frame is horrendous these days! Thanks anyways

Why do you keep buying these Ti frames ,and then want to swap them for full suss Phil? why not just buy a full suss in the first place? ;)

Swap

Why do any of us buy any Rb kit? ;) I bought this, then immediately after another came up that I'd always wanted and in my size, its always interesting to experience how different frames ride too. I'm not too ussed on parting with this, just fancied a retro ish fs rig.

How about a swap for an '08 Specialized Epic frame in medium? It's in Australia, mind you...

Swaps

That'd work, apart from the postage cost from the UK to Oz! Anything bigger than 60cms from the Uk is becoming just silly now on postage. Nearly as cheap to deliver in person!

If only it were ...dare I say it...modern. With a disc tab and ability to take a 100/120 fork, I would of offered my 2001 Klein Adept.

Back