Tour De France winners bikes

Blimey you road boys are as scary as the off road crew, some of you can identify the bar tape manufacturer :shock:

Best TDF I've seen for a while this year but then I'm not an afficionado :roll:

velomaniac":s631ncl3 said:
Blimey you road boys are as scary as the off road crew, some of you can identify the bar tape manufacturer :shock:

:LOL: when you get into the road stuff you realise it's even more full on than MTBs.

Good race this year - mainly because Cavendish (and Wiggins) has done well. Hopefully a few more decisive days in the Alpes, not that much of a sort out in the Pyrenees.

John":1ljp3299 said:
velomaniac":1ljp3299 said:

:LOL: when you get into the road stuff you realise it's even more full on than MTBs.

Good race this year - mainly because Cavendish (and Wiggins) has done well. Hopefully a few more decisive days in the Alpes, not that much of a sort out in the Pyrenees.

a lot of criticism in french press for the way the oragiser have handled the pyrenees this year . finish lines were miles away from big climbs .

but with the ventoux the day before paris , it should be interesting till the end .

cchris2lou":1oydshh6 said:
John":1oydshh6 said:
velomaniac":1oydshh6 said:

a lot of criticism in french press for the way the oragiser have handled the pyrenees this year . finish lines were miles away from big climbs .

but with the ventoux the day before paris , it should be interesting till the end .

I could see some big performances on stage 18 TT

When you see their present bikes, you do not feel keen to own one :cry:

soon there won't be any chunk of nice old steel on these :shock:

just b_ _ _ _ y carbon that you don't even know if its going to crumble away in two or three years time ;)

Back