Too and FRO

Ride it. You won't regret it and you'll see that the fuss is more than skin deep.

"You didn't just buy a bike, you joined a cult" - said to me when I bought my first Yeti.

You're kidding, right? Why own a bike if you don't actually ride it? As pretty as it as, at the end of the day it is a fun and functional form of transportation. It is not a Monet painting to be stared at. I own some pretty nice bikes but there's no point in just hanging them on a wall for people to admire.

THIS IS JUST A GAME!!
sure that you have to ride it....
I ride one time in a year my ritchey!!
when the weather is perfect, no mud, no rain, only sun!! :D :D

nice. its a yeti but to unused. this is not a museum pease get it out in the mud and grid.

PS the Easton sticker is not right. the factory ARCs had them. but then the ARC is a alu frame so that makes sence.

......legend... :shock: :cool:

I would really love to hear how she rides, in comparison to your other bikes too.
And... i too am also quilty of keeping bikes in the house...!!!! I keep saying to myself, its for inspiration, to ride.....lol... :D

yeti-man":7kzfzq9s said:
PS the Easton sticker is not right. the factory ARCs had them. but then the ARC is a alu frame so that makes sence.

Decal fits perfectly with the "team" theme (double Yeti decals) as Easton was a sponsor.

ameybrook":3rxkmhoc said:
yeti-man":3rxkmhoc said:

Decal fits perfectly with the "team" theme (double Yeti decals) as Easton was a sponsor.

Thanks for your input fella, I knew it looked right and even more so that the man who put it together wouldn't have made such an error just to fill the space on the downtube but couldn't quite work it out.

Thanks, and thanks to those who say ride it! It won't be today but it won't be long now as the curiosity and knowing it will be good is too great to resist :)
And I'll be posting in this thread how it goes :D

Latest posts

Back