Today's Ride

Re:

Today-Wednesday-The late Summer heat wave continues-101 F. ( 38 C.) today, so I went out late morning when it was only 88 F.-but by the time I got to the top of today's climb, up about 1000' to the West- it was over 100 F. and time to find some shade...

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 257
  • Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 257
Re:

Today-Thursday-An early morning ride down to the Bay and back on my Funk. Only 65 F. at 8 AM-expected to be 100 F. again this afternoon...

Attachments

• The Funk.jpg
    The Funk.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 248
Cool bike. I think Warrick used to have a frame like that lying around down in his mancave. Pretty sure it was a FUNK. Not sure what happened to it though. Never seen him ride it...

Re:

Hey 26er, ask Woz if he still has it and can put up a pic. Today-Friday-another hot one coming up, so an early ride while it's still cool out...

Attachments

• Big Bird.jpg
    Big Bird.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 220
Will do, Pat. Today one of my favorite trails. Trees and horses.

Attachments

• DSC_0399.jpg
    DSC_0399.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0397.jpg
    DSC_0397.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0427.jpg
    DSC_0427.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 213
Re:

A few horses and sheep. Set up the bike for winter with tractor tyres and guards. Obviously this meant that the sun would come out.

Picked up a nice original 1935 watercolour on the way back through the village.........

Re:

Today-Saturday-High clouds overhead and fog down low on the Bay have brought our temperature's down from 100 F. to 70 F. this afternoon. We rode up to the West of town about 1000' -lots of riders out today...

Attachments

• Fishers.jpg
    Fishers.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Foggy bay.jpg
    Foggy bay.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 198
Re:

Today-Monday-A short road ride on my Funk, then on to the Fairfax Car Show downtown-nice, about 82 F. and sunny-a few car shots here then more on the Fairfax Car Show thread...

Attachments

• Having fun now.jpg
    Having fun now.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 187
  • '37 LaSalle.jpg
    '37 LaSalle.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 187
Back