Today's Ride

I like the one way thing. Mrs HM said I could have another couple of days before she picked me up.......

Hmmmm.

Re:

Today-Sunday-We rode 1000' up into the hills to the West of town-nice out this morning, about 68 F. and sunny...

Attachments

• Pat and Larry.jpg
    Pat and Larry.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Tam.jpg
    Tam.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Foggy Bay.jpg
    Foggy Bay.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Climbing.jpg
    Climbing.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 228
Re:

Today-Tuesday-Rode back up to Tamarancho today to see if the water bottle I lost two days ago was up there-and it was!-Nice out today, about 74 F. and sunny...

Attachments

• MTB Playground.jpg
    MTB Playground.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 197
... sunny here too and lots of cyclists out.

Attachments

• DSC_0430.jpg
    DSC_0430.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0428.jpg
    DSC_0428.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 193
Re:

And here! (Ish)

P8100011_zpsekd15hta.jpg

Re:

Today-Wednesday-Out early, to avoid the afternoon heat-down to the Bay and back-a couple of pics from downtown Fairfax...

Attachments

• Biker Pub.jpg
    Biker Pub.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Biker Bench.jpg
    Biker Bench.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 171
Re:

Today-Thursday- It's nice to have skilled friends. I bought new XTR pedals recently, but removing the 6 year old cleats from my shoes was a task I couldn't quite accomplish, as the holes for the bolts were too worn to get an allen wrench in. So I called my old friend Joe Breeze, who is far more skilled than me and has a shop with mega tools to fix or build just about anything. He said come on over, so I rode over and after about 45 minutes, with much pounding, scraping, and a tool made from an allen wrench to pound in-the deed was done! Then up into the hills to the West of town for a test ride...

Attachments

• Flowers on the climb.jpg
    Flowers on the climb.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Joe's workshop.jpg
    Joe's workshop.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 160
  • JB.jpg
    JB.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 160
Back