Today's Ride

spent the weekend working and with the family, but managed a quick evening pedal tonight. rode some new trails nearby ive never bothered to venture to, they were okay but i wont be rushing back, i even fell in a much deeper muddy puddle than i was expecting. oh and i forgot the band for the front light d'oh!! good old zip ties eh :)

shit pics but still a ride so alls good in the hood

Re:

Wow-still dry as a bone here. Today-Sunday-A short ride, then down to the car show in downtown Fairfax-some pretty cool rides...

Attachments

• Scraper.jpg
    Scraper.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Smooth Custom.jpg
    Smooth Custom.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 398
  • Flames.jpg
    Flames.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 398
  • LowBoy.jpg
    LowBoy.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 398
  • Lots of Louvers.jpg
    Lots of Louvers.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 398
  • American Muscle.jpg
    American Muscle.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 398
  • 5 Window Big Block.jpg
    5 Window Big Block.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Candy Apple Red.jpg
    Candy Apple Red.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 398
Re:

Today-Monday-Rode up to the West of town with Charlie Kelly today-coolish, about 66 F.-perfect for climbing...

Attachments

• Today's View.jpg
    Today's View.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Me and CK.jpg
    Me and CK.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 385
Re:

Today-Wednesday-We rode up to the West of town today- a pleasant 75 F. and sunny-the wild grass is getting really high and dry, hope we get through the fire season OK...

Attachments

• At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 375
Re:

Today-Saturday-Hot out, about 90 F. ( 33 C. ). So we went up to the West about 900' on a shady climb-nice to be out, even with the heat, and my friend Larry, who rode up the hill in a long sleeve jersey and long fingered gloves- said he had laundry problems :facepalm: ...

Attachments

• Start of the descent.jpg
    Start of the descent.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 350
  • At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 350
Re:

Wow cool cars Pat.. Especially the super clean silver camaro with vinyl roof.
You seem to be riding daily, how many miles do you clock up (monthly ave for example)?
Today rode some quiet roads East of Kuala Lumpur and we stopped at a cafe popular with cyclists. They serve good power food like rice, noodles, coffee loaded with sweet condensed milk and their speciality is a local dense cake receipe which is green colour and very solid looking but tastes really good.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 334
Re:

First ride post refurb on an old friend. My only road bike. (of use) Apologies for the tyres. They will be changed.

The usual 'Midsomer Murders' backdrop for my ride.

Drybrook Church

Eccentric gatehouse

St Edburgh's Broadway Spot the bike? :mrgreen:

managed a few hours in the sun and saddle today, great excuse to ride the rebuilt diablo

hoping the weather stays nice for a while

Back