Todays insults

The History Man":3vgho12e said:
I can’t believe you’re upset. Just shows how ahead of its time the Trimble is. Especially in the ugly department.

Nice one centurion!

Mike

reliantrobinmk1.jpg

My_Teenage_Self":2iybos7e said:
Meh.

At the first Iconoclassic, an old woman came over to ask about my lotus. She wanted to know where to get one as it looked like a great ladies bike with it's low standover height.

*facepalm*

:LOL: love it.

Re:

There's one in LLandridod Wells I believe. Or there was a while ago

Mike

Re:

Waiting for the start of the Real Ale Wobble in about 2000 a woman astride a Raleigh Maverick looked at my Klein and (laughing) asked why I was on a girls bike?

Re:

Had the ol classic....“nice bike mate” when riding a blinged up Ti, followed by “how much was it ?”, then the obligatory, “you what ? you can buy a car for that” :LOL:

I was out on the full squidge innthe woods the other day. I b,added last some lad half my age on a very nice looking plastic Giant XTC and he had the cheek to ask me if mine was an e-bike. "No son, it's a regular bike, but I know how to ride it properly."

My standard Insult, when I hear people changing down and slowing down on steep rough climbs is "Later Losers" as I accelerate past everyone like superman on nasal spray - on my ebike. give it 10 years and most bikes will e bikes.

This bike is totally amazing and transforms my local rides into more fun which is nice after 25 years

p6pb16411773.jpg

Back