Today I was mostly riding.....

The History Man":3dhhhh30 said:
See any swans?

25m on the GT today. Does what it says on the tin.

Nope , no swans , I did see fallow and red deer , green and g.s. woodpeckers and parakeets though , and a few local club racers and a lot of overfed middle aged men wearing cycling kit that is either black or really not flattering ! :facepalm:
Mike

As you were in Laandan, the MAMILS must have been wearing Rapha. :mrgreen:

No cycling for me at present, as I am trying to fight off some form of lurgi. I did have a decent trot out on me pony though, and managed to keep up with an ex racehorse at a full gallop, which was brilliant fun. :mrgreen:

There were a few hosses out too , one nice big shire jobbie too :facepalm: Not really into hosses but I no dem shires av dem boot cut furry bits over their feet ! :roll: :LOL:
TBH didn't take enough notice of the riders to see what they were wearing , just looking at the bikes they were on thinking to myself ' you actually liked the look of that so much to buy it ' . But each to their own , saw a nice blue understated Roberts too .
Mike

Mike Muz 67":2auequp7 said:
There were a few hosses out too , one nice big shire jobbie too :facepalm: Not really into hosses but I no dem shires av dem boot cut furry bits over their feet ! :roll: :LOL:
I think you mean feathers... yup, makes absolutely no sense, I mean, why would you call the long hair on a horses legs after that which covers a bird, but there you are feathers it is.

I love my dobbins, he's such a boy and we have a real hoot together.

Makes sense ridin them buggers to me . I mean if you're gonna ride something with a mind of its' own - have you met my mrs ? :shock: - you may as well ride one that can flatten anything in its path , especially if it's from a fighting dog breed
Mike

I couldn't agree more. :twisted:

You have never experienced acceleration like a horse, especially my chap, nought to flat out in ten yards.... absolutely amazing.... in a shitting your pants and holding on for dear life kinda way.

Never got around to learning to ride one , but I do like the smell of them :LOL: Is that weird ? Don't mean the smell they leave in their wake by the way ! :facepalm:

Not weird at all, I understand completely, although at this time of year my bloke smells mostly of mud, a substance he loves to coat himself in on a daily basis. :facepalm:

No, not weird at all.......... :shock:

I often go around sniffing assorted mammals in my spare time. I find both otters and stoats to be somewhat pleasing.

Back