Today I was mostly riding.....

The History Man":3hvcofwo said:
Not spotted the obvious error with mine then?
Both your bikes parked up at a spot three miles from your home?

Photo editing, a riding partner or did you just take them for a ride on the car rack? :D

Next time I see you you shall have a coconut.

A stone to mark my spot. Careful framing and a little pixie dust. (Photoshop)

The History Man":2q8tgqcc said:
A stone to mark my spot. Careful framing and a little pixie dust. (Photoshop)
Very well though out and executed that man, just perfect.

Nice bikes BTW, been keeping an eye on your threads and they've both evolved nicely. I can relate to the way you build.... get the bike up and running with what you've got, upgrade to nicer/more suitable parts as they come up.

Haldon trail centre, near Exeter today.

Bit of a family and friends gathering with seven of us riding.

I took the Dekerf (rigid) and Jon rode his 29'er (rigid) and the rest were on hard tails with varying degrees of suspension on the front except Kt's friend Jenny, who was on a Cannodale Prophet. :shock:

Round the Blue run to start and inadvertently discovered that unless you take the 'return' trail, you just keep going round and round until you get dizzy, so we ended up going round twice. After a quick pee stop at the trail centre we did the Red run, finishing back at the centre with tea and cake, just in time to see the Segway's come back... those things are utterly strange to watch, I love em!

Haldon is a really excellent centre and the trails are very well designed, made and maintained, if you are down this neck of the woods, bring a bike and give it a go.

out for a ride with feetabix this morning.nothing to serious but he blurts out the classic "I do it to spread the load on the big ring"and there was me thinking sunday was a holey day :D

Not riding but observing .
Went to Richmond Park in London with Mrs Muz , very popular with cyclists . Saw a lot of modern cloned road bikes which looked crap , and a couple of steel Gios bikes which didn't . Concluded that I should sell my 2006 Trek Madone , and use the funds raised to build an early '90s road bike instead .
Appologies for going slightly off topic :oops:
Mike

Back