Time to sell a Kidney (Trimble content)

marin man":2p2jx0wg said:
I have just realised tintin that you have made 14,000 posts on here......that is just sick

Hmmm.... A quick check on profiles indicates that Tintin has made in the region of 10 posts per day since he joined in early 2007. That seems insignificant next to the 17 or so per day that you have made yourself since March ;)

I love the look of Trimbles (especially the ones with wild paint jobs) but hate the way they ride. I can only imagine that those wheels would make it all the more 'clonky'. Those Japanese certainly must have a lot of money as well :shock:

cornholio's RC200":1lv1t4me said:
marin man":1lv1t4me said:
I have just realised tintin that you have made 14,000 posts on here......that is just sick

Hmmm.... A quick check on profiles indicates that Tintin has made in the region of 10 posts per day since he joined in early 2007. That seems insignificant next to the 17 or so per day that you have made yourself since March ;)

:shock: haven't noticed. Some days have more to talk/say than other days :oops: :LOL:
You never know with this site :D Better than any of the other 'chatrooms' i've visited.

marin man":1cbdef5i said:
Tintin,where trimbles made before the sbike thingys then?

sbike c 1989>1993 :? just wondered :?

Trimble 1988 i didn't see an S till 92. Any S bike experts round here?

When I got my sbike I looked it up on the old google thingy and found they started in 1989,so trimbles are earlier then :shock:

I quite like them now :LOL:

Out of interest, how much would a 20" Trimble frame be worth these days?

EDIT: Gosh, quite a bit more than I'd thought according to google!

Back