tIB's Pace RC200 build

Minor update time:

Forks have arrived, meaning I can get started on the build/switch up whenever. I've spent the week injured though so don't really want to risk not being able to get in my bike next week by starting something that is tricky to finish. Other stuff going on too so playing patient. You can see where it is headed though:

2016-10-07_12-32-57 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-10-07_12-33-27 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Damn i'm late to the party again :shock: :facepalm: but at least your not to far ahead so any how 1stly i love the red ano tbh and those forks look a real treat fitted so fingers cross you like how they feel when you eventually get on it for it's maiden voyage ;) ..

Looks always trump feel in my world I'm afraid! as long as they stay in one piece I'm happy- like the design so good to find something that cheap for the job. Im tempted to try them out on the 300 meanwhile though will need some more spacers...

Well i like to have bike parts that look good and perform good but sometimes i end up buying somthing that look's okayish but is quite robust and works really well but the one thing i could never bring my self to do is trust a really cheap pair of carbon handlebar's unless they'd been properly tested but that's just the way i am i guess ..

Meanwhile I brought a red sharpie today so I could colour the red inserts in that cook bros stem a similar colour to the frame!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back