tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

In a similar hand written style as the RC200 decals seem's like an awesome idea and yes it isn't a standard frame by any means and neither is the paint finish so why not but wether do it or not will depend on how you visualise it and which seems most appealing ..

Righty ho- this one might go back to original purpose as I have something special headed this way in a slightly larger size... I'm tinkering here but think that might end up as my road frame and the RC300 will return to 26" wheels. Hmmmmm!

All in good time... need to start my RC200 (f:cool: build thread first! :xmas-big-grin: has come early!!!

tIB":20e3e7f4 said:
Righty ho- this one might go back to original purpose as I have something special headed this way in a slightly larger size... I'm tinkering here but think that might end up as my road frame and the RC300 will return to 26" wheels. Hmmmmm!

if you want to move it on....

You better keep that unattatched until your sure what direction your going in with the bike's ;) ..

I know the direction, it's just the actually doing it I'm putting off- bit worried I'd take two fully working bikes and end up with none until I iron out issues. I'm injured currently anyway, so all I'm doing is hopping past the bikes, boo!

Red 200 is to be the road rider, this one will be the xc. Not sure whether the maxlight will stay or not- will figure that out once the move has either happened or fallen through... same with the other ones. Realistically the two paces are all I want/need, though at least one of orange, zaskar or maxlight will probably be kept around.

Back