tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

Well tbh i really liked seeing the forks on the frame when you 1st showed me it as the design really does compliment it rather well unlike the p7 which does have any squares tubing to compliment the fork shoulders ..

O goody so tomorrow i'll certainly be looking forward to seeing it completed :cool: ...

Muddy paw":1di7zjrs said:
Well tbh i really liked seeing the forks on the frame when you 1st showed me it as the design really does compliment it rather well unlike the p7 which does have any squares tubing to compliment the fork shoulders ..

O goody so tomorrow i'll certainly be looking forward to seeing it completed :cool: ...

My worry was that they would look weird with the skinny wheels as opposed to not matching the frame. I'm happy with it though, more so than expected!

tIB":2j34kyo8 said:
Muddy paw":2j34kyo8 said:

My worry was that they would look weird with the skinny wheels as opposed to not matching the frame. I'm happy with it though, more so than expected!

Yes funnily enough i thought skinny wheels wouldn't look to clever but glad to say it's worked out looking pretty good ..

tIB":2j34kyo8 said:
I committed the sin of breaking one bike to fix another... test drive tomorrow.

So you've robbed parts off the Zaskar then :facepalm: well it better have been worth it or you'll be rather dissappointed ..

Ha, yeah, though the good news is I had something ready to go back on the zaskar in the end... which eventually will go onto the pace (needs a bit of work first but will be fine for the zaskar meanwhile). Just means I have an extra set of gears to tweak tomorrow!

I just new you'd robbed the Zaskar , So that's not to bad then if you've got what you need for both bikes so i look forward to furher updates later tomorrow regards the pace and i hope you have the time to do all the fettling that you need too ;) ..

Done!

2016-08-12_04-53-31 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Test ride was a classic- chain snapped after about three rotations! After a bit of hacking around (I need a new chain) I did a once around the block- it's fast! I'm really happy with it in terms of looks and functionality- I prefer the narrower bars too... all is good!

Yes! That's just gorgeous mate and i'm really loving the paint finish so you just need to take it out on it's maiden voyage to check for any niggles then it's mission accomplished ;) ..

Back