Ti/V.good quality rigid forks, which one?

Ashock,

Here's a dropout pic showing the scallop cut and the campy tab style drop.

enjoy,

rody

Attachments

• yo eddy dropouts small.JPG
    yo eddy dropouts small.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,531
P20":vmbxbv5l said:
I've got some Pace carbons on order for the Bonty. I've used them before and i like them, just don't like Paces customer service. I would have ordered something else, but they're the only fork available in 1" :roll:
The usual Pace service, takes 3months, then they are 11/8" instead of 1", 440mm length instead of 420mm :evil:
Somehow i wasn't suprised :roll:

They wouldn't let me buy direct had to buy via shop. took 3 weeks. But very nice forks. :D
Wish they would not putting disc brake mounts on one side when ordering cant/V mounts. Sure its not too much trouble to have both dropouts the same :evil:

Wow Rody, those ends look very tasty indeed.

And couldn't agree more Tony - one of my pet hates is disc mounts AND canti mounts, surely it is not too much to ask for one or the other and gives a much cleaner look that a lump of unnecessary material sticking out.

With the Pace forks I'd have thought it would be very simple indeed to have either/or but not both but I guess it's not what 'the market' wants (although 'the market' probably wants us all to be self styled freeriding hucksters on very expensive 5 inch suspension 'rigs').

This ends the grumpy rant (for now) but those are still fab looking fors above.

Haggis1978's fork fabrication is done...now off for powder.

Built it with a bit more an crown angle to match the lines of the Kona, custom disc tab, and almost extinct Capagnolo dropouts.

cheers,

rody

Attachments

• Scottish fork 007.JPG
    Scottish fork 007.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 1,379
  • Scottish fork 006.JPG
    Scottish fork 006.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,379
  • Scottish fork 005.JPG
    Scottish fork 005.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,379