this item is ***SOLD***

Koupe":hd5kq9j6 said:
Raging_Bulls":hd5kq9j6 said:
No, Koupe. Removing the pictures isn't a good idea. Old ads often help to establish a reasonable starting point for the price. Photos show the condition of the part, which is a huge factor in determining the price.

.. unless you want people to sell completely worn and scratched M900 rear mechs for the price of a mint one, of course.

Fair enough - hadn't really thought of it that way. In that case, maybe just put as many items in one shot as you can without losing too much detail. There's been a few ads with (seemingly) stacks of individual shots which take an age to display. I know that really high-end stuff requires more detail shots, but I wouldn't be clicking on those ads anyway... :oops: :LOL:
My critique is not meant to be a dig, but if it is given when a sale is concluded, then everyone knows what the score is.

Having said that I may very well fall into the same position myself one day, so I can't say I am imumne. Sorry if my ramblings seem incoherent, my kids are jumping on my back . Can't wait 'till they get a decent bike of their own.

Back