The Woolpack Wobble 19th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are things likely to wrap up on this? (do I need a full day pass, or is there a chance of me being back down south in Sheffield for mid-afternoon parenting duties?)

Re:

Prob finish about 3.30 to 4 as we don't race and like a leisurely lunch , pub is booked btw as i did that last night .
After much umming and arhing , looking at maps and riding different bits in different orders i've come to the conclusion that the most fun way round is the same as last year , might bypass Dawsons wood as it's not very interesting apart from the steep descent at the end and as there's 2 push climbs in it it's not really worth the effort to avoid 1/4 mile of towpath . Dependent on how we progress will depend on if we do the downhill course before or after lunch but we'll be pushing up it after lunch anyway . Hopefully there will be time for a quick pint in the Railway at Rodley before we do the final short road climb back to the start point .
Weather looking good for Sunday but not for Fri and Sat so expect it to be a bit wet n muddy under tyre (all easily rideable and not a bogfest .
Could do with a final roll call as to numbers especially from East Yorks lot as I only know about the 2 Chris's and Luke as Dan can't make it .
Matthew

Cheers.

Sadly after an initial burst of enthusiasm the realities of life have taken over and I'll not be able to make it.

anyone wanting to buy an rts frame, tufftax with maguras or a kona humanuhumamanohumano aqua cruiser let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back