Cropton Wobbly Wheels Saturday 19th Nov

Re:

Well I shan't be attending evening shenanigans either I'm afraid. I'm not healing right, being referred and therefore still require my daily visits from the nurses. :( there's always next year! :D

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":2icbg26e said:
Well I shan't be attending evening shenanigans either I'm afraid. I'm not healing right, being referred and therefore still require my daily visits from the nurses. :( there's always next year! :D

Shame you can't make it mate, hope to see you on the Christmas Pudding Run @ Dalby :xmas-big-grin:

kaya":1406o5tf said:
Gaddmeister":1406o5tf said:

Shame you can't make it mate, hope to see you on the Christmas Pudding Run @ Dalby :xmas-big-grin:
Thanks Vern! Hope so too.
Just taking so long and not healing very quickly. :( Have a good 'un and look forward to seeing the aftermath, especially camping in the cold! :D

Re:

Started packing the caravan and warming it through , better get the forks back together tomorrow though !

Gaddmeister":3a3edj8f said:
Brrrrr hope you have your thermals packed!

Your never cold when your full of good ale :cool:

I'm all packed and ready for the off, I'll see you all later or in the morning...

cheers kaya

Back