1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

Markybeau":rvl91zc6 said:
Anyone know why this team bike has what looks like a wishbone rear end but the Adrian Timmis bike at the beginning of this thread is twin stays?

They’re different frames, and a couple years apart I think. Check out the chunky lugs on the headtube of mine.

I acquired this a few weeks ago and would like to share. I’ve got a period of planned convalescence coming up - what’s the best way to upload? I have an iPhone and a printer that scans on the same network or do I just take photos with my phone and upload?

Attachments

• 89014739-F06C-4784-9E38-F18E290E3870.jpeg
    89014739-F06C-4784-9E38-F18E290E3870.jpeg
    873.6 KB · Views: 37
  • A6A012EF-0BD5-4D62-8C85-E510B04438A0.jpeg
    A6A012EF-0BD5-4D62-8C85-E510B04438A0.jpeg
    792.4 KB · Views: 36
So cool that someone has finally found this! This has my 1991 Sentinel and I drooled over most of the bikes in here.

I’ve never added scans/photos up for a catalogue/brochure but I’m guessing scans may be better? Sorry I can’t help any further but so looking forward to seeing the whole catalogue.

Great find.. well done

Fingers crossed I think I’ve worked this out now!

Apologies if quality isn’t the best - I’ve done it using my phone and the scan function in notes.

If you’re viewing using an iPhone hold down on the pdf and it gives you the option to download and then open via the arrow top right of the phone screen I didn’t know this until a few moments ago!

Attachments

• RALEIGH.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 88
Fingers crossed I think I’ve worked this out now!

Apologies if quality isn’t the best - I’ve done it using my phone and the scan function in notes.

If you’re viewing using an iPhone hold down on the pdf and it gives you the option to download and then open via the arrow top right of the phone screen I didn’t know this until a few moments ago!
Legend - thank you!

P.S. If you're in the UK I'll scan documents, sort them out pop them up and send them back.

I'm a bit behind on a few at the moment. I guess I should tidy the room to get to the scanner.

This was my last marathon I scanned in, the colours as as per the booklet, which was a miss match of all sort of style and quality.

P.S. If you're in the UK I'll scan documents, sort them out pop them up and send them back.

I'm a bit behind on a few at the moment. I guess I should tidy the room to get to the scanner.

This was my last marathon I scanned in, the colours as as per the booklet, which was a miss match of all sort of style and quality.
100% do this please haha… let’s get it in the archive looking great

Wow, I remember this brochure well. I still have my RSP150 frame although it looks a little bit different after a matt black re-spray. This is tempting me to return it to its former glory!

Back