Withdrawn The one-stop-bike-shop new items added 25/10/22

There are two mountain bike for sale threads. One is for pre 97 and one is for post 98.

You might miss your audience lumping it all in the same one. As some spend more time with one over the other

If you are using a mobile to post links to all you need to know are on a banner at bottom of the page.
Unfortunately you are not allowed to cross-post adverts.

Screenshot_20221017-165711_Firefox.jpg

New additions for today

SRAM XO 9 speed rear derailleur

New derailleur red anodised jockeys never actually ridden on. A nice looking derailleur and shifted very well on my bike, sadly didn’t like the look of it so I took it of along with the other stuff on my bike mechanically sound but There seems to be a bend in the cage but that doesn’t affect ride quality (I think)

Asking £40 plus postage which is less than I paid for it plus the jockey wheels

65F17F33-823E-4ABF-8FC1-87E0625D1404.jpeg
More pics just ask

SRAM pg 990 cassette

Practically no noticeable wear on the teeth. Structurally sound and comes with original box a very nice and very light cassette

DA1DB647-ED56-4321-B6D3-729E78D37B55.jpeg

Putting it out there for £50 plus postage and + £0.02 for zip ties😆 tell me if one way of the price

SRAM x7 weird shifters

Barely noticable scuffs on the clamp/window, other than that it’s spotless. Missing one of the cable entry screws. Not my style of shifter, date stamp says 2006 so any bike from that time would suit this well

B4670055-0001-4243-8B1E-AAAC457FA42A.jpeg

Asking £35 plus postage

And best till last

Magura hs33 hydraulic rim brakes.

Very good brakes in my opinion (if set up properly) the brake boosters have cracked twice( as I think is common with these) but is still useable. These come bled and don’t really feel spongy but I don’t know how old the oil is in there. Have served me well over the time I’ve had them. The brake pads have plenty of life left. The rear pads are aftermarket but fronts are original. They came with quick release but no quick release bolts and I didn’t want to pay £5 for 1 bolt so I didn’t use them. I wouldn’t call them good condition but good “uuused” condition.

F547EC3E-0954-4987-B36A-C794FF88D453.jpeg

Asking £60 plus postage

Anymore pics just ask

Any questions just ask

Thanks for looking🙏👍

Latest posts

Back