Withdrawn The one-stop-bike-shop new items added 25/10/22

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Here for sale I have a few bits and bobs here and there

1st item: SPD sl clipless pedals
The decals on the clips have slightly worn away, but the bearings still run very smoothly and will go a long way without greasing. I have given them a clean with some scotchbrite and WD-40 which has worked very well. image.jpg

Asking £20 as these are £50 brand new and have a long life ahead of them

2nd item: Azonic o’neal riser handlebars

Used these for a while until I swapped it out for some better ones, quite a lot of scratches round the grip area, but the logos have remained completely intact.
25.4mm clamp
610mm wide
image.jpg

Asking £20 + postage as these are quite rare, but the ends have been chopped off

3rd item Shimano hyperglide cassette

Used this cassette around 50 miles until it was taken off, kept indoors On a bike most of its life so it’s very clean, model is hyperglide-c *** withdrawn***

8 speed

image.jpg

Asking £17 + postage

4th item: Shimano deore lx rear mech
****sold****

Used for about 50 miles so Jockey wheels have plenty of life in them. Dings and marks here and there, runs smooth and shifts well in my opinion.

8 speed

A13466BB-0150-43DA-A5B2-3A19C7A74AE0.jpeg

Asking £17 + postage

5th item: Shimano stx 3 speed front derailleur

Quite clean, as you’ve probably guessed from my last listings, used for less than 50 miles! Decal is still intact and still has the derailleur guide on the cage.

Bottom pull clamp on

image.jpg

Asking £15 + postage

6th item: Shimano STX RC 8x3 rapid fire shifters

Overall good quality shifters, they shift well.
The right 8 speed shifter is very good condition, however the left 3 speed shifter has a crack near the viewing window, the windows is yellowed and has lost the click on the downshift

image.jpg

Asking £17 + postage

7th and final item: Sachs wavey 8X3 grip shifters

Used for less than 20 miles, no wear on the grips, shift well and smooth. Comes with specialized slip on grips, overall very good condition👍

image.jpg

Asking £35 + postage

Any questions just ask

Thanks for looking🙏👍

Last edited:
Hi there, how much to post the lx derailleur please? Looks in lovely condition and ive a very tidy Kona Kileaua ive been looking for a tidy one for. many thanks Ben

Hi there, @enigma, just looked and postage would be about £4 for 48h tracked?
Do you want to see more pictures first?
Will that be good for you?

Hi there, if it looks like that all over I think its a fair price, they are very durable even when battered looking. A couple more pics if you dont mind would be great, no desperate rush its a bike ive owned for decades...! but if that good all over its sold! many thanks Ben

Very good, sadly I’m not at my workshop where the derailleur is😅. You’re right, in the time I’ve had it it’s been great, I’ll be at my garage in about an hour or so, but here’s some pictures of it on my bike.

73C38AFF-8F92-4961-80B1-8C88F6BE1FC3.jpeg

additions for today

image.jpg

NOS sram x9 front derailleur

Bought this NOS a few days back and found that it doesn’t fit my bike( not low enough)

3 speed bottom pull?

Asking £14.50 + postage which is less than I paid for it.

**swap** looking for another pair of yellow grips around the same shade as these.

Or

Used very lightly and comes with the box

£10 + postage.

Thanks for looking👍🙏

Back