The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please give me an idea roughly what this trek would be worth ? either as a complete bike or in parts ?

The frame is scratched quite heavily from poor storage , (it was buried under loads of stuff in a basement :facepalm: ) but dont think its done many miles from the wear on the components :)

Any idea how much I should ask for this please :)

Raceboy":1gtc63w4 said:
It's a Cannondale Beast of the East, in quite 'original' spec... any ideas what its worth?
Would sell the brakes/levers separately ~£50 and the rest of it might make a ton on a good day.

Mr Universe":1gtc63w4 said:
Would someone please give me an idea roughly what this trek would be worth ? either as a complete bike or in parts ?
Frame a bit small for most but worth ~£40 and the rest of the bits might make another £40.

lrh":2y2vn2te said:
Raceboy":2y2vn2te said:
It's a Cannondale Beast of the East, in quite 'original' spec... any ideas what its worth?
Would sell the brakes/levers separately ~£50 and the rest of it might make a ton on a good day.
Thanks for the pointer, not really keen on breaking it down, probably pop it in the classifieds and see if there are any bites.

1997 Cannondale Super V 900 FR

Can someone help me to estimate the value, please... I will sell this 'dale later, because i don't use it at all...

Thanks in advance, b

P.S. rare bike & it's really like new (just a few tinytiny scratches), fork & brakes are working flawless... (HS33, Magura Louise, XT/LX, Coda502M, Mavic D321/D521, FOXvan)

super+v+900+FR+001.jpg

super+v+900+FR+018.jpg

oshtja":32xfko1t said:
... also i don't find any luck with THIS sale

Is it overpriced?

I think that it's probably a bit of a marmite bike imho - will appeal to loads to some, and not at all to others. It's probably worth what you're asking, but only if you can find the right buyer - as opposed to many old retro bikes on here that tend to have a far wider appeal to more potential buyers.

rjsdavis":3n45k2pz said:
I think that it's probably a bit of a marmite bike imho - will appeal to loads to some, and not at all to others. It's probably worth what you're asking, but only if you can find the right buyer - as opposed to many old retro bikes on here that tend to have a far wider appeal to more potential buyers.

I agree with you totally!

But anyway, what's there not to love?? :eek: & :shock: & :)
(Life is not just B&W...)

Thanks "rjsdavis", b

A mate of mine was wondering how much this piece of Klein collectiveness might fetch if it ever came to market?

Any comments welcome... I think it is quite snazzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back