The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take your word on that. trouble is bikes are nover worth the sum of their parts. my mates bike was full xt, fox rear shock, headshok front, full disc so i think it evens out.

ui am not the be all and end all. was just my idea

:cool:

I know what you mean...things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them and the factor that is usually least considered is its value!

Nick

probably best selling with original forks and adding these as extras for x amount

I am sure this question has been asked before but:

I have acquired a set of Nuke Proof Carbon Hub as part of a pair of wheels. I bought the wheels for the Rims (Mavic M231's in Silver)

Anyway, What sort of money do Nuke Proof Hubs Fetch?

Cheers

Clem

thanks for re-posting ;) I bought a nickel-plated steel frame last year for £35, but it wasn't tip top condition. Rekiborter has it now. That was the Tange Ultralight tubing I think (very thin :shock: ). Parkpre is a bit of a niche product - not many around, but that doesn't make them valuable necessarily.

Okay, thanks for the input. My m700 'dale is currently set up for commuting(as it shouldve been from the factory. god damn aluminum) and Ive been irking for a nice frame to build up. Parkpre isnt a name that Ive had much familiarity with , but ti PLATING sounds kinda lame, no?

If it's in good condition i would say its good value. You won't be disappointed with the ride :cool:

From your other thread it sounds like a Team 925 which was an £1100 bike in 94/95!

The Ti plating is a brushed finish and then a coloured laquer on top, it looks nice, and is the same finish as my Pro 825

pro825_4.jpg

pro825_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back