The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

OK, I just took this off of my GT zaskar le, the bike is part of my small GT collection and I don't ride the bike so I switched to something else and I'm selling this. Anyone have an idea what I should ask for??

stopped by to have a beer with my good buddy andrew watson, this past weekend. had some older frames kicking around the shop that i acquired in trade for some 6 packs of microbrew thanks andrew! ill give him a quick plug here, if anyone is looking for a handmade in USA chromoly or ti frame, give him a shout! also makes some delicious ti handlebars that are very popular! http://www.watsoncycles.com

anyways, on to the photos:

first up is an "Anlen Sable",

and a tiny KHS true temper:

set of dis comp 987's in dark blue & 2 XT 739's:

i don't know too much about the Anlen, other than that it might be from germany?? my buddy got it from a friend that we used to work with at the bike shop, and we are pretty sure he got it over there while on duty. a quick google search finds this exact same frame under the "centurion sable" moniker...? any ideas??

in any event, ill be trying to find some sort of value to place on both of these frames, as the sable is too big, and the KHS is too small for me.. unless the wife wants it haha

Hello,

I've fund a Cannondale M500 1997 speed yellow CAAD2. Very good condition. Upgraded wheels: mavic crossride.
Price 140 pounds.
What do you think about the price ?

Re: Re:

dq13":n8mbtqsl said:
OK, I just took this off of my GT zaskar le, the bike is part of my small GT collection and I don't ride the bike so I switched to something else and I'm selling this. Anyone have an idea what I should ask for??

If they are fully functioning and not leaking then in excess of £80.

Re:

hi guys, was just wondering what my GT is worth????

Attachments

• 10846692_10154907295430506_1722765816_n.jpg
    10846692_10154907295430506_1722765816_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 790
HELP me value my Kona Hei Hei 1998 Titanium

I have just noticed a 1998 Titanium go up for sale at almost £1500 inc shipping from Spain. This got me wondering if my same bike was anywhere near the same value?

I have a 1998 Hei Hei with XT spec (crank, v's, hubs, shifters), Raceface bars and stem, gorgeous MINT Marzocchi Fly forks and a USE XCR seatpost. The frame is in excellent condition (not even chain slap!) and the decals are 99% complete with just a little bit of loss along the edge of top-tube decal (ie the writing isnt defaced at all).

If I was to be inclined to part with it what do my fellow RB'ers think would be a realistic/decent price?

Hi, I saw the ad for the Spanish Hei Hei and in my opinion it's well overpriced, Your best bet (in terms of selling) would be to split the bike as you should see £600+ for the frame and them perhaps another £300 ish for the rest of the parts depending on what the wheels are and the overall condition. Hope this helps and GLWTS.

Thanks Mark. Such a sweet looking bike that it would be a shame to split but I guess that always attracts the best return! And is a hassle but if needs must.... Will give it some thought!

Re:

Giant atx 980 frame with rst rear shock
rst mozo pro forks
red chris king 1 1/8 headset
xtr front mech
xtr rear mech
bb
easton black bars and stem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back