The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Yeah, generally retro bikes aren't valuable in monetary terms just valuable to the owner.
Judge value on average eBay sales, its also probably worth more in bits if you don't mind selling it that way.

Re:

Y'see, thats a great bike and it seems daft to say its only worth £200 max - I'd much rather have that Kona than a new £400 bike.
Which is basically why I'm building my Zaskar - much rather be riding that than a new mtb.
I guess then, try and keep it if you can (you may regret selling it later on), or if you really want rid, try and sell as a whole since it is a genuine example and mostly original (agreed it would be a shame to break).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I'd say if your start bid is £1700, then say that's your BIN price (or £1700 + they pay the fees) - I'm guessing you'd be happy with that otherwise it wouldn't be a start bid ;) and also it gets shot of it quicker.

Isn't there an offer option anyway? Or is that just on strictly BIN stuff?

Anyway, always nice to see a bike bought and owned by the same person (which adds value imo), but also a shame that the frame is marked with your post code, not easy to remove and touch up with that paint job.
Also remember that really, it's all about the Klein frame and forks as basically everything else is standard Shimano gear.
This is all imo of course, no doubt someone will say I'm talking bollocks :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back