The Kitbag....

spooky what happened to the posts, the text of my post is listed under your post??

anyway the Ibera looks great value. I was getting to the stage that I was thinking about dry bags. wasn't wanting to invest in a frame bag for the klein pulse when it may not be a long-term bike. but at that price it could be worth a punt

Rob I'm sure I've saw a supplier of everything you need somewhere, one stop shop. It could have been on the barebones bikepacking site.

I used to get a mag called TGO (The Great Outdoors) and in the classifieds at the back was a company who sold stuff for outdoor equipment making and repairs, tents, rucksacks, sleeping bags etc ect. Ive since tried to find the company again but no joy so far. :?

RobMac":3reteqem said:
I used to get a mag called TGO (The Great Outdoors) and in the classifieds at the back was a company who sold stuff for outdoor equipment making and repairs, tents, rucksacks, sleeping bags etc ect. Ive since tried to find the company again but no joy so far. :?

Pennine Outdoor? Good supplier of materials, bought some cordura from them.

RobMac":1bj24n69 said:
Thanks Ollie I let my plan go cold I'll get sorted out for autumn/winter kit making.

There's a really nice pattern for a traditional ski pullover. My mum's a sewing aficionado so she says she will try making me one. It would be really nice in a blue waxed cotton canvas.

gmac123":1bj24n69 said:
a great value deal

https://www.alpkit.com/bundles/microadv ... 20software

I can vouch for the head torch, pot and stove, all good stuff

That's a really good deal. I scored a great deal on my bivvy last year from Needle sports. An Integral Designs Event bivvy £230 reduced to £100.

Back