The Horror of PayPal!

stuarts":1fk89zwj said:
Hi Latman,

St Kilda, Victoria.

This whole thing has been a right drag, understand that at times there are differences of opinion etc over goods, I'm a reasonable man and thought I had resolved this through ebay, but no. My mistake was going away on holiday and not checking my messages at the time. However, I'm non too pleased with paypal not at least trying to contact me in another way - by phone or letter. I was wondering quite where they stand if they do, as threatened, pass this to a collection agency. Reasonableness being a cornerstone of the UK justice system, I would hope any legal action against me from paypal would come to nought because of this.

Just want it resolved! :(

The problem is without a doubt tied into your being away on vacation. Paypal and the buyer both should be able to expect a timely response. When someone does not respond almost immediately, it always appears that they are trying to pull a fast one. From personal experience, I allow 2 days max for a response and I know that I am more patient than most. But them I always pay within 24 hours at most for everything that I buy.

Back