The Great Cull of 2019

Re:

.....but not the THM a beast of a creature now nestling in Northern Shires that has already devoured a portion of the Epicyclo hoard :shock:

Never you mind Shand what Mr Mac …… just go about your business, nothing to see here ;)

THM, Wounded beast my arse, he is a gigantic pack horse beast who is stumbling and as a good and loyal friend I am offering him help to ease the burden. No no, no need to thank me ;)
Besides he knows which frames to offer me when they come available, problem we have is we both like the same so the ones I wish he would sell he also wants to build and ride. :)
Besides he doesn't need reminding :) :)

Jamie

Ok I’ve edited you out Jamie.

Attachments

• DDBCB982-5B66-4C24-BDB1-2E600E5022B6.jpeg
    DDBCB982-5B66-4C24-BDB1-2E600E5022B6.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,946
Besides, I have seen these culls and the great cull of 2018 equalled a net gain of 1 bike and this year, besides the unfortunate theft has seen the result of -3 bikes which is unheard of! The likes of which we may never see again.
So I, as his Gilligan to his skipper, recommends that nobody hold their breath for too long ;)
:) :) :)

Jamie

RobMac":45cwhrap said:
epicyclo":45cwhrap said:
But I have a solution. The Great Cull of 2019 is cancelled.

Hail to the Great Cull of 2020. How's that for a brilliant solution? :)

Brilliant :)

And my cull is trickling along slowly.

My Micro Cull continues, more stuff sold today :)

Re:

Well, my bright idea this year was to slim the bikes down to just "those I really need", that was my first downfall :facepalm: :LOL:

So far this year OUT have gone a road bike, a CX bike, and a couple of retro mtbs that I purely bought to tart up/service and sell on... Unfortunately some of those bikes are still lingering around as I make up excuses to keep them :facepalm:

IN have come a fixed gear road bike, a retro road bike, and another Retro Mtb... I'm in the unusual position that I think I now have as many road bikes as mtbs, unheard of! :shock:

It's like going on a diet, good short term results, but unsustainable in the long term :LOL:

Back