the cycle show ITV 4

Got this on the beta max. Following reviews here not sure if I'll watch it, suppose I ought to try the first episode.

John":29ltoy49 said:
Got this on the beta max. Following reviews here not sure if I'll watch it, suppose I ought to try the first episode.

NO! Don't watch the first one, it's dreadful.

This week and last week were much improved... unless you want to see Nigel Mansell plugging his cycle team of course :roll:

How about someone putting forward a retrobike segment for the show??

Give the producers access to better content and they may use it...........

There'll be a link to the production company somewhere on the itv website or shown in the credits etc!

M.

Perhaps its the presenters? Find the Clarkson, Hamster & May of the cycling world and then perhaps it will be worth watching?

People who don't worry about what they say? In case it upsets the ad men or the makers or the health & saftey band.

In fact i could present the show. :LOL:

hurin76":1s3b33g7 said:
Christ! Bike polo now...what a load of sh**e!

Don't knock it until you've played it, I've been playing a few years and it is a great game, helps a lot with bike handling skills and is a very social bike related past-time with beer involved.

sic_nick":26dzbr01 said:
hurin76":26dzbr01 said:
Christ! Bike polo now...what a load of sh**e!

Don't knock it until you've played it, I've been playing a few years and it is a great game, helps a lot with bike handling skills and is a very social bike related past-time with beer involved.

i agree, while i cringe at the fashion that often comes with it, i've seen a group of lads in Birghton down at preston park playing this for a while, is interesting to see how much their game has come on since me seeing their first attempts. can attest to the fact that it has improved their handling skills, they were all over the place at first :S

I do understand the often associated 'fixie fashionista' image that sometimes is associated with bike polo but that's a very broad generalisation i play on a disc equipped On-One and enjoy drinking while waiting for the next throw-in game...

Back