The Carlton and Raleigh Worksop/SBDU/SPD appreciation thread

Re: Re:

lotus":1jsjaz61 said:
file.php
Built up .

Stunning, what a beauty! WHat kit do you have on it?

biggs682 said:
can i add a couple of pictures of 2 machines in my current stable

first up is a 1995 Dyna Tech 755 ti totally original apart from bar tape and saddle

Whoa! I'd never seen another like mine before, now I know what it is exactly :cool:

Bought the frame and forks as NOS on eBay, and built it up from there.

Mike

Re: Velo Saloon Raleighs

CyclingTheLakes":127pthxs said:
I think this is a store in the Netherlands and for fans of Raleigh, they have had, all sold it looks like, some nice Raleighs, some that look like what have been posted in this forum.

http://www.velosaloon.com/shop/raleigh.html

dsc_0814_3.jpg

Mixte, single or fixed it but the frame is nice.

Wow apart from styling set and head badges everything is sold. What a collection they had ! That blue Ti SBDU frame ...

I wonder if there any other similar shops like this in Holland ?

It looks like everything they have is sold, one has to look closely in regards to all of their products. It may be so for the Raleighs. I've seen that with bike websites before, a bunch of products on show that are mostly all sold.

Re:

Hi all,

I have a Raleigh Dynatech 853 with a SN G38116.

Does anyone have any info on possible date made or even of the Dynatech team who may of raced these?

It came with Shimano 600 tri groupset, 8 speed STI, the owner reckons he had them fitted when they came out, now replaced with 10sp as the STI Rear broke.

I cannot find very much info online so I am hoping someone may actually have some info about the team/bike/years etc.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 910
Post this on the other thread I linked which is in mtb section but more frequented

Dynatech 925 Vento

Hi,
I have a dynatech titanium 925 Vento, full Campagnola 8spd chain set, campagnola seatpost, titanium stem and the most wonderful set of Campagnola Vento rims on Campagnola hubs. I'm desperate to find anything out about this bike, I think it's around 92/93 but could be wrong. What do you all think ??

Back