Tel's Stallion Cycle Shop Venture!

Re:

I still have mine but I can't ride any more after suffering a stroke. I've thought about parting up the Twenty but it took so much effort. I had to give up work too so no expensive challenges anymore ;)

I’m very sorry to hear that Gav. So no one doing at all!? That sucks. You’re still on here though so the interest is still there which is good. For me it’s always been about the machine rather than the riding, although I do enjoy a nice bike ride of course. Searched for your Twenty and it truly was an awesome build, I don’t blame you for holding onto it.

That is a stunning build Gav, love the customisation. Wishing you a full recovery, how how long ago did you have your stroke?

Re:

Four years ago now, so it's been a little while. A old man down the street had a brain injury falling off a motorbike and he tells me to give it 10 years!

An old friend had a stroke. I saw him just after and he was in a mess, I lost touch with him for years and years but when we finally caught up with each other he had made a full recovery and is an avid rider with a fantastic collection of classic bikes.

I was googling some stuff and came across my old for sale page, although by no means complete there were some pretty interesting bikes that you guys may enjoy looking at: https://stallioncycles.webs.com/bikes.htm

Back