Tel's Stallion Cycle Shop Venture!

Re: Re:

Ian Raleigh":3csb7272 said:
TGR":3csb7272 said:
TerrI believe it’s old age and there is no stopping it. Good to hear from you. Richard
Your not wrong Richard! Back in 2009 I got seriously fit despite my back troubles but as time went by
my back has got worse, the painkillers I now take is beyond a joke now, still the doctors won't do anything.

Tel' this bike will cheer you up mate, you know what it was ;) This hasn't been ridden since 2012.

Oh wow! Look how perfect that bike is! Even better than I remember it, so pleased it went to a good home. I put so much time and effort into the bikes I built I often wonder where they all are and often hope to see one on ebay or the forums.

Hey Foz :)

Having chatted to a few bike shops I encountered in my bike repping days no ones making money, I’m back to carpenter mode and looking after Dad, sadly for not much longer, I I have my bicycle workstation though buried under piles of tat of the “ sort when time allows) and my shop signs. I’m glad I had a little bike shop a wonderful experience and I still get the odd phone call from customers enquiring for my bike builds, which is nice.
At least we had a go

TGR":7rzq5cwz said:
Hey Jason. How’s things? Good to see you still here.

Richard
All good here! You?

Life moves on. New partner new life. In process of rebooting everything.

Full restoration. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• 7FD0A040-337D-4F58-922F-7DD01AD816F7.jpeg
    7FD0A040-337D-4F58-922F-7DD01AD816F7.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 162
That’s a nice bike. Is is 1982 ish?

New partner sounds costly! I’ll have to stick with my current model!

Richard

Back