TDF 2016

"Beware the super Breakaway" when did you ever see the Green and Yellow jersey in a 4 man attack epic just epic. Sagan's attack was just genius timed to perfection and Frome's foresight to get on the wheels just made a perfect race with help from super domestic's Bodnar and Thomas kept the peleton at bay, spontaneity will win the TDF.

If you snooze you lose and there's a lot of loser's today.

kingbling.....spontaneity will win the TDF. If you snooze you lose and there's a lot of loser's today.[/quote said:
Thank heavens some riders are on the ball and attacking a la "doom or glory". I can't
stand the sterile master plans, director sportif walkie-talkie rubbish and too few all powerfull
controlling teams. Call me old fashioned :facepalm:

kingbling":2wtcspa7 said:
"Beware the super Breakaway" when did you ever see the Green and Yellow jersey in a 4 man attack epic just epic. Sagan's attack was just genius timed to perfection and Frome's foresight to get on the wheels just made a perfect race with help from super domestic's Bodnar and Thomas kept the peleton at bay, spontaneity will win the TDF.

If you snooze you lose and there's a lot of loser's today.
Green, yellow and rainbow!

Those Frenchies for sure love to decapitate things. Today they put Ventoux itself into the bois de justice.

:roll:

This wouldn't be happening if he rode a proper retro steel bike. Period.

Attachments

• running.JPG
    running.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 177
I've yet to watch the stage but they were saying the wind speed on top of Ventoux could reach 120mph :shock:

26er":17e3a27y said:
This wouldn't be happening if he rode a proper retro steel bike. Period.

Most likely it would, as none of my bikes would withstand a motorcycle driving over them, as it was the motorbike behind Froome that did for his frame.

What a complete farce, everyone was being very polite, but from the still they showed on TV and which I have seen elsewhere on the net, the root cause was the FOUR photo motorcycles stopped nose to tail, trying to get a good shot of the three man group.

Well WTF glad it was only his frame that was busted it could of been his leg.

it beggars belief that this is allowed to happen these days, its good to get close to the action but it has gone to far. No matter the out come of todays race more was lost than seconds a sense of respect for the race and riders has been surpassed by the need for a photo I guess relocation of the finish didn't help and the lack of barriers I mean really how long would it take to move them. Oh it was Bastille day no work for the French .

On the up side it was a great ride for Thomas De Ghent holding off the attacks from Pauwels and Navarro.
and now we really have seen Quintana's form and its not looking good when Frome and Porte went there was no answer from the columbian.
Frome 2016 TDF winner probably new career as a Triathele maybe

Incredible to see a rider running towards the line. I actually wondered what would happen if he reached it before the replacement bike arrived :LOL:

Blame is the crowd AS EVER. Some of them appear to be in the throes of some sort of hysterical fit :shock:
Barriers at the side of the road and you sit on the embankment, and if theres no embankment then they sit further along. Theres no need for the spectators to completely line the route :?

Latest posts

Back