Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebies!!

my bad, made a mistake. please take out the DX levers and add the DX front mech.

2. Shimano Deore DX front mech FD-M650. comes with frame band 1"1/8 & bolt but i don't have the slotted nut for it. Otherwise perfect condition FREE+$10 Shipping

Re: Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebi

jamswinna":3i8ezswg said:
12. Park Tool professional housing cutters. I'm sure the next shop i go to in Vancouver will have a set on the wall...so i don't need mine ATM. $20

P1030788-1.jpg

2. Shimano Deore DX front mech FD-M650. comes with frame band 1"1/8 & bolt but i don't have the slotted nut for it. Otherwise perfect condition FREE+$10 Shipping

P1030793.jpg

3. Dia Compe X-1 Short Stop canti levers. These are functionally fine...but are scratched to all buggery- will need some paint and a steady hand! FREE+$15 Shipping

P1030770-1.jpg

5. Shimano Deore XT rear skewer black in excellent condition. no play in the cam. FREE+$10 Shipping

P1030756-1.jpg

8. Shimano granny ring XT. black SG-X M9 S-22 FREE+$7.50 Shipping

P1030789.jpg

9. Very light alloy granny ring- no name??? 22 tooth FREE+$7.50 Shipping

P1030791.jpg

13. Bontrager / Torqkey preset torx allen wrench. Preset to 5.2nm - very nice tool for your stems/seat binders etc. These come with all high end Trek bikes or sold individually by Bontrager for $24.99 I have 7 of these in total to give away!!! FREE+$10 Shipping - only 2 left!

P1030780-1.jpg

Hmm, mostly I want those cutters as mine just died after fifteen years: :cry:

Whatever else from that list that you can cram in before the postage gets silly or I'm deemed to be taking the karma pee would be lovely! :LOL: Canti levers are probably the most useful. And the DX mech. And... ;)

Thanks very much!

Re: Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebi

RockiMtn":2k4x5a4e said:
I'll have these please, will take both of the torq keys. Will pick up from you! ;)

You have a pm rocki!

Back