Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebies!!

Antstark":2zmg4606 said:
Hi ..is the freehub body new or used....thanks :D

It's used....very little though, pretty much as soon as i got the hub i swapped the freebody out for a 8spd DX and left this one in the parts draw! So there isn't any play, crunching or pitting if that answers your Q.

I'd like one of these please - will come in very handy!

13. Bontrager / Torqkey preset torx allen wrench. Preset to 5.2nm - very nice tool for your stems/seat binders etc. These come with all high end Trek bikes or sold individually by Bontrager for $24.99 I have 7 of these in total to give away!!! FREE+$10 Shipping - 4 left!

Barneyballbags":gerpsoha said:
Damn damn damn!

I NEED those XT V Brakes... Wish some of my stuff would hurry up and sell! :roll:

congrats on selling your wheels....now you can buy my brakes lol! ;)

XT V's now sold....many thanks Barneyballbags!

...still can't believe the White forks are still un-noticed, i thought they were a sought after fork?

would look killer on those polished GT's...c'mon guys!

Re: Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebi

jamswinna":i5xlvrsb said:
12. Park Tool professional housing cutters. I'm sure the next shop i go to in Vancouver will have a set on the wall...so i don't need mine ATM. $20

15. Blackspire middle ring 110bcd 5 bolt Brand new never used! $30

3. Dia Compe X-1 Short Stop canti levers. These are functionally fine...but are scratched to all buggery- will need some paint and a steady hand! FREE+$15 Shipping

4. Shimano Deore DX STI brake lever set (missing shift pods)-Once again scratched to buggery on the blades. FREE+$15 Shipping

5. Shimano Deore XT rear skewer black in excellent condition. no play in the cam. FREE+$10 Shipping

13. Bontrager / Torqkey preset torx allen wrench. Preset to 5.2nm - very nice tool for your stems/seat binders etc. These come with all high end Trek bikes or sold individually by Bontrager for $24.99 I have 7 of these in total to give away!!! FREE+$10 Shipping - only 2 left!

I'll have these please, will take both of the torq keys. Will pick up from you! ;)

Back