Swin's massive moving sale! - White Bros/Raceface/freebies!!

jamswinna

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Hey fellow retrobikers,
Am about to do a move cross country....and it wasn't until i started cleaning out my shelves at work did i realise how much i have to part with, so here's the first wave of gear, most are BIN with the shipping factored in and some are kharma freebies + actual cost of shipping to your neck of the woods. Please note that i am in Canada so while ive tried to keep prices as best possible they do have to cross the alantic which jacks up the shipping. If there is an item that you feel is still too high i am open to (reasonable) counter-offers.

Anyone who is in Toronto and interested in any of the gear i can organise to do a drop or meet where convenient.

Prices are in $CAD

Enjoy!!!
-Swin.

....Oh, and the first 3 orders (that aren't kharma's/ freebies) will get a free copy of MBA!!!

FOR SALE SECTION

1. White Bros SC70 forks. Not sure of the year- but they do have the brace and guide for Canti brakes if it helps. Steerer cut to 200mm, star fangled nut installed. 1"1/8. Freshly rebuilt- not that they needed it really as they are off the shop wall! (medium spring kit installed) and all hardware (fastners & brake bosses etc) are Titanium. Very smooth action and in perfect condition with instruction/servicing manuals and professionally boxed. $125 - Surface mailing or $200 Air priority- Sold to Radoslaw!

2. Shimano Deore XT BR-M739 V-Brake caliper kit. Comes with original M-system cartridge pads and installation manual. Perfect condition, no play in the bushings or linkages. $60- Sold to Barneyballbags!

3. Shimano Deore XT RD-M739 Rear Mech. 8 speed SIS in great condition with no play in the cage or main body. All graphics untainted. Long cage SGS model. $35

P1030285.jpg

4. Shimano Deore XT SL-M732 Thumbies - 7 speed SIS or friction you decide. Perfect working condition, slightly faded on the clamps. $40- Sold to whatevershebringswesing!

5. Shimano Deore XT BB UN72 73mm shell 107 spindle...never installed or used NOS $35

P1030785-1.jpg

6. Shimano Deore DX BR-MT60 canti brake set F/R with all hardware. Great condition $20

P1030775-1.jpg

7. Mr. Dirt The "Boomerang" Downhill Chainguide. Great condition the plates are straight and the composite guides are not worn excessively (like some that were never installed correctly!!!) All shims and hardware included $30

P1030741-1.jpg

P1030743-1.jpg

8. RaceFace Turbine Crankset, circa 1996 (if i remember correctly but im sure the catalogs will back it up) The cranks are hand finished and engraved by the machinist. These are engraved "175-B11" on both arms next to the pedal threads. JIS taper. 5 bolt 110/74 in excellent condition. No shoe wear or scratches or the usual crap you see on abused cranks. In box with sticker! $100- Sold to captaincosmic!

9. Raceface Prodigy cold forged single cut stem. One of the best designs they did in the 90's - machined from a solid billet so no welds to fail you! 1"1/8 steerer clamp, 25.4 bar clamp. 110mm long, 6 degree rise. Never used or installed NOS product. Sticker included! $25

P1030744-1.jpg

10. Raceface Racering granny ring 8spd NOS - never used and in packet with sticker, 74bcd 26 tooth. $25- Sold to captaincosmic!

11. Raceface Racering outer ring 8spd NOS - never used and in packet, 110bcd 46 tooth $35- Sold to captaincosmic!

12. Park Tool professional housing cutters. I'm sure the next shop i go to in Vancouver will have a set on the wall...so i don't need mine ATM. $20- Sold to RockiMtn!

13. Blackspire "Ring God" bashguard, made in Canada. 110bcd (would go perfectly with the Raceface Crank & Rings!!! $15-Sold to its_kirby

14. Shimano Alivio ("A" series branded) E-Type front mech. Perfect for elevated chainstay bikes or other funky frame designs. Has the proper machined alloy plate instead of the crappy steel one you see on basic mechs. no play and in perfect condition. Top Pull only $15

P1030773-1.jpg

15. Blackspire middle ring 110bcd 5 bolt Brand new never used!
$30-Sold to RockiMtn!

16. Uno 1 riser bars w. Club Roost cross bar...says 'go fast' on one side and 'club roost' on the other...except the 's' is now gone so it just says 'club root' can split if anyone just wants the cross part. $15-

P1030752-1.jpg

17. Bontrager Race Lite lock on grips, new, black, nice grip ready for action. $15

P1030294.jpg

18. FSA/ TH industry Orbit sealed bearing headset. Can be run two ways= use the supplied cups to run as a semi-integrated headset or without for drop in integrated frames. 1"1/8 only. all complete and running smooth. carbon top cap and special recessed stainless steel fastner included.
$20

P1030299.jpg

KHARMA / FREEBIES SECTION

1. Specialized 1" quill stem. has the following written on the shaft:
22.2 CR-MO H.T
SPECIALIZED
TAIWAN
91K FREE+$15 Shipping- Given away!!!

2. Shimano Deore DX front mech FD-M650. comes with frame band 1"1/8 & bolt but i don't have the slotted nut for it. Otherwise perfect condition FREE+$10 Shipping- Given away!

3. Dia Compe X-1 Short Stop canti levers. These are functionally fine...but are scratched to all buggery- will need some paint and a steady hand! FREE+$15 Shipping- Given away!

4. Shimano Deore DX STI brake lever set (missing shift pods)-Once again scratched to buggery on the blades. FREE+$15 Shipping- Given away!

5. Shimano Deore XT rear skewer black in excellent condition. no play in the cam. FREE+$10 Shipping- Given away!

6. Cateye chrome bar end caps/plugs with rubber wedge & fastners
These are NOS retro bling at its best! FREE+$7.50 Shipping- Given away!

7. Shimano Deore DX rear freebody 7 speed. has threads for the older 5/6 speed cassette compatibility too. FREE+$10 Shipping-Given away!

8. Shimano granny ring XT. black SG-X M9 S-22 FREE+$7.50 Shipping- Given away!

9. Very light alloy granny ring- no name??? 22 tooth FREE+$7.50 Shipping- Given away!

10. Shimano middle ring SG A-30 9S AC1 FREE+$7.50 Shipping- given away

11. Shimano middle ring 36T-V2 FREE+$7.50 Shipping- given away!

12. Manitou TPC fork System - Complete replacement for your blown forks! FREE+$15 Shipping

P1030777-1.jpg

13. Bontrager / Torqkey preset torx allen wrench. Preset to 5.2nm - very nice tool for your stems/seat binders etc. These come with all high end Trek bikes or sold individually by Bontrager for $24.99 I have 7 of these in total to give away!!! FREE+$10 Shipping - All taken!

And last but not least....

If any of you are interested in my "fun-mobile" - Gary Fisher Montare 1991 E-Stay edition in the rarer red/purple/neon yellow frame warpaint. Size 18. The goal: to be as outrageous as possible!!! - obviously i cant post it (unless you have waaay to much money to spend on shipping) so am looking for those in Toronto that want to pick it up. I have some cool extras to go with it like a retro grey GF t-shirt (new) and sticker pack and a Trek Canada/ GF race team tote bag signed by the man Gary himself. Also comes with a limited edition leather selle san marco GF race team saddle that was owned by Gary and has his name embroided on the top!!! $400 OBO- SOLD

So there it all is guys...plz help me get across to BC!!! :D

Damn, bugger, blast! RE: the Gary Fisher- shame i live in Kent (in England), thats a beautifully outrageous bike!
I'd have it, but the shipping cost would bankrupt me :(

humanoid1989":3puuuwhp said:
Damn, bugger, blast! RE: the Gary Fisher- shame i live in Kent (in England), thats a beautifully outrageous bike!
I'd have it, but the shipping cost would bankrupt me :(

Yeah i'd be figuring that the cost of shipping will be equal if not exceeding the price of the bike... :(

...anyone out there have a private jet by any chance??? :LOL:

Back