sunn maxe 1996

Hello,

Here is a pic of last week end :

The fork is not "classic", but I really had a good time, like dscovering a new bike, so nice upgrade :D

Looks great! Much better than with the bouncy forks. Despite it being modern, I think that fork suits the frame well.

The fork suits the frame really well and i'm pretty impressed that you've had the frame all this time and have taken really good care of it :cool: .. ..

kingoffootball":2ytkqwbm said:
Looks great! Much better than with the bouncy forks. Despite it being modern, I think that fork suits the frame well.

Thanks, The "T" is just a little ungainly for a 390 mm fork when looking from the front but the most important is to have fun with the bike.

Muddy paw":38mvd4q2 said:
The fork suits the frame really well and i'm pretty impressed that you've had the frame all this time and have taken really good care of it :cool: .. ..

Thanks,

The secret is WD40 :LOL:

By changing also the tires, it's probably around 10 kg like the sunn "dix".

WD40 can be a real blessing at times and i've never been one for worrying about tyre weight as that's the protection for the rims against rocks ..

Hello, no problem with the tires, they are just more XC than the old coyote.

Less weight was not the goal but just a little extra ;) (if there is really a gain by the way :LOL: )

Re:

Thanks !

All components are 9 speed version except the rear "derailleur" which is 8 speed but works fine with 9 speed cassette

Back