** Stooge Speedbomb **

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
My Moxie frame and forks have now found a new home, which is great as I have grabbed one of these to go alongside my Mk6 as my Xmas present to me for being a good boy this year! 😃😎

Image.jpeg

It won't be one of my usual long drawn-out builds though, as mostly everything that was on the Moxie will go on this.

Think all I require is a headset, seat post and rotors (which are all ordered) and it should be good to go!

Last edited:
I ordered a set of Andy's 'Junker Bars' today to go along with this frame, as I fancy a slightly different look with this one.

Checked my emails a wee while ago to discover there was a Paypal refund from Stooge Cycles.... weird as I was pretty sure the bars were in stock?

Attached to the refund was a 'Note from Merchant' that read: "the bars are on me, happy xmas"

How flipping cool is that...?! 😃🎅🏻

I ordered a set of Andy's 'Junker Bars' today to go along with this frame, as I fancy a slightly different look with this one.

Checked my emails a wee while ago to discover there was a Paypal refund from Stooge Cycles.... weird as I was pretty sure the bars were in stock?

Attached to the refund was a 'Note from Merchant' that read: "the bars are on me, happy xmas"

How flipping cool is that...?! 😃🎅🏻
He's a cracking bloke, fair play. I hope that financials align at some point to be able to pick up the Scrambler I had to cancel my order for in 2020

Ordered a Cane Creek 110 headset for this (and the Mk6 as I sold the CK that was fitted 🙄) in black, which has arrived!

They’re as good, if not better than the ubiquitous CK, and I got two of them brand new for less than the price of one new CK…. so win win! 😎

IMG_2288.jpeg

Back