Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

jimi911":pzy2rcqo said:
1st Gen Specialized Future Shock threaded 1" crown needed 150mm or so.

I have a ton of Rockshox and Manitou crowns to trade.

Can't help on the FSX crown Jim, but I'm looking for a shorter RS Mag20 1¼" crown, threaded. I have one that's too long with a very short threaded section. Can post pics & exact dimensions if you can/will trade, or I can just buy one if you have it. Thanks mate.
(Don't know exact dims needed off the top of my head, but it's for a small/medium sized Al-Mega. The one I have is off a large A-M that had an Onza MongoII fitted, hence short threads due to its low stack height. I still have the headset but it's very tarnished.)

I need a Rockshox Mag 21 crown/steerer, 1 1/8 threaded minimum 168mm, I have a threadless 1 1/8 168mm to swap.

anyone got one??

_gav":3uvuer05 said:
I need a Rockshox Mag 21 crown/steerer, 1 1/8 threaded minimum 168mm, I have a threadless 1 1/8 168mm to swap.

anyone got one??

Got one thanks to fmj

Hello!
I'm looking for a Rock Shox Mag 21 crown with a steerer 1 1/8 threaded and an usable lenght of 195mm.
I offer the same crown with a threaded steerer 1 1/8, 154mm, 33mm threads.

Shipping would go to Austria.

Thanks

I'm soon to have a 1" threaded pace steerer, 140mm long with 40mm of thread, and would rather have a longer unthreaded type if anyone wants to trade? May also have a spare 1 1/8 inch crown too...

I now have a 1 inch threaded steerer for an rc35 - want a 1 inch unthreaded if anyone has a swap...

Rockshox mag 21 steerer 11/8" 24cm swap for similiar length one inch,will also consider manitou pro c,sx style in 1" already have one in 210mm so really need a longer one threaded or ahead

Back