Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

jazzibizznizz":1jj6ikvc said:
Hi,
I have two steerers, neither of which are the size I need!

I have: 1 1/4" threaded, 175mm long,
1 1/8 ahead, 280 long.

I need: 1" threaded, 200mm long,
1" to 1 1/4 reducer. This is to fit a Pace fork, if that makes a difference.

Does this suit anyone's needs?

Thanks!

Pace have the adapters on eBay....

Is there any way to get an updated list? 46 pages is pretty massive to sort thru. Also, way too many people don't update their notes on what they need or what they have available.

Thank you.

Hi,
I have a Pace crown which takes a 1.25" steerer. Does anybody want to swap this for a crown which takes a 1"? Bit of a long shot I know, and perhaps a bit too specific, but if it helps anybody then get in touch!
Thanks,
Ben

I have a Rockshox Judy XC (from circa 1995-1996) steel steerer tube that's quite long (Ahead) and would like to swap to a shorter SL alloy version from same era / time. It's for my Specialized Rockshox SWorks FSX forks which originally came with an alloy steerer.

Anyone got the lighter alloy version sitting around to swap or sell?

Tange switchblades with threaded 11/8 steerer swap for 1" will measure up crown dimensions perhaps it is possible to just swap the steerers and not the crown/steerer

Re:

I have posted in the normal wanted section, but have continued to rummage through the RB site and unearthed this Thread!
I am after a Pace/Shogun/Shocktech compatible no thread 1 1/8 steerer tube 200mm plus length, good condition to swap for my minty fresh threaded 1 1/8 that came with my forks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/isy2gp2gi69fd ... .jpeg?dl=0

All help appreciated. :cool:

1st Gen Specialized Future Shock threaded 1" crown needed 150mm or so.

I have a ton of Rockshox and Manitou crowns to trade.

Re:

Gatorblade for Gatorblade fork trade?

I have a 7.5" threadless 1 1/8" Gatorblade fork that I would like to trade for a 7" threaded 1 1/8" Gatorblade. Does this work for anyone?

I also have an all black Bontrager Composite 6.75" steer 1 1/8" threadless fork (395mm axle to crown) that I would like to trade for a 1" threaded Bontrager, or a Yo Eddy, or BOI...

Back