Steel modern 27.5" lightweight bicycle project. Wich frame?

Any reason you’re set on 27.5?
If fast xc is what you want then 29er is a no brainier. Faster rolling and with geometry now sorted they handle just as well as smaller wheels.

Any reason you’re set on 27.5?
If fast xc is what you want then 29er is a no brainier. Faster rolling and with geometry now sorted they handle just as well as smaller wheels.
Because I feel better on 27.5 than in 29ers, I don´t like big wheels in narrow and twisty paths (I don´t want a gravel, but a light XC is fast in gravel paths with some nice tires) . And because is the gap in my garage. Double Susp? No, carbon fibre ... no, aluminium no (I have the Comencal Meta HT, aluminium and weights arround 2.5kg the frame only). I have or I had that stuff. The only thing I didn´t/ don´t have is Titanium frame and steel modern frame.

I will not change: 27.5" normal wheels, modern geometry, Light steel HT frame and a reasonable price. I don´t whant to be the guy that rides a very expensive bicycle (another 5000+ bicycle ... no).

I´m going to check hartail party and other small brands. The old Steel XC feeling have to survive or I will use the 1995 build Im finishing as a daily ride with the Commençal 😌
1644395615250.png

Last edited:
Back