Steel fork (looks like 'Fat City Big')

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi first off, I'm not saying these are Fat City forks it's just I saw a pair on eBay and with the exception of the fact these have a disc mount I think they look very similar here's the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
anyway these have been powder coated shiney black they're in excellent condition and just have a couple of faint marks down the front, only looking for £30 posted so deffinately worth a look.

Staf.

Added 4:47pm 19/09/09

Sorry lads bit of a numb nutts manouver offering a fork with none of the nessessary info, it's a 1 1/8" 250mm steerer, with a just over 400mm drop from the top of the crown to the centre of the drop out.

Attachments

• DSC01937.JPG
    DSC01937.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,021
  • DSC01938.JPG
    DSC01938.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 1,021
  • DSC01939.JPG
    DSC01939.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,021
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ooh?

Chance of an a-c measurement?
1 inch or 1 1/8th?
they look unthreaded and lots of steerer...

... [reaches for wallet]

J

Sorry lads bit of a numb nutts manouver offering a fork with none of the nessessary info, it's a 1 1/8" 250mm steerer, with a just over 400mm drop from the top of the crown to the centre of the drop out.

Staf.

Back