For Sale Spooky possibly needing a new home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

offwego

Retro Newbie
I have a Spooky Bandwagon that is currently being neglected, and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in taking it on...

Due to my chronic lack of riding it's in really good condition for it's age, and hasn't really ever had any sort of a hard life. I've had it for about 15 years now, and it's probably done less than 100 miles in that time :(

Currently it is built up single speed with Manitou Sherman Flick forks (150mm I think?), non-matching hubs (XT disc up front, unsure on the rear) had built in to Mavic 521CD rims with pretty much brand new High Rollers, Hope M4 front brake with a big disc (215?), Twenty4Seven cromo cranks on a BMX BB, a Thompson post (not dropper obvisouly!), and the rest is salvaged Kona Stinky parts for seating and steering.

The rear brake is currently HS33 rim, but I'll be wanting to keep that as it's half of the first set I ever bought back in around '96/7. I do have a disc adapter thing for the funny plate based rear caliper mount, and I was hoping to get a new rear hub and a matching Hope Mini for the M4. I'm having to admit though that my old arse isn't capible of riding in a fasion suitable for the bike though, so it needs someone else to make the dream come true.

Anyone out there looking to buy such a thing?

My mistake - they’re Minion’s no Rollers

Attachments

• 6748EF46-B386-4A3A-BC71-1AAE5A669369.jpeg
    6748EF46-B386-4A3A-BC71-1AAE5A669369.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 61
Yep - it will find a home here, no problem. People will primarily be interested in the frame, but someone will be interested.

Rules state that you need to include a price with your listing. Probably stick a few more pics in too.

Yep - it will find a home here, no problem. People will primarily be interested in the frame, but someone will be interested.

Rules state that you need to include a price with your listing. Probably stick a few more pics in too.
Ah ok - apologies re the price. TBH it's also quite hard to put a value on these sorts of things.

I considered breaking it and selling it in bits, but I'm a bit too attached to it to start treating it like that. Plus I have a lot of old odd bits lying around that don't need adding to!

Edit - I can get more pics once I've cleared enough of the shed to reach it.

Last edited:
Needs a price. PM me when you have decided and will unlock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back