Specific Magura lever [pic inside]

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Looking for a rear Magura brakeset in yellow - lever specifically needs to be this version pictured below, not the one with the adjuster knob please!

Also needs to have the cutaway clamp, again as per the pic.

Calipers will just be the regular jobbies in yellow.

Cheers!

:xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• Want.jpg
    Want.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 704
Re:

To follow up my initial post, the version I DON'T WANT is the one pictured here, below...

Attachments

• Don't Want.jpg
    Don't Want.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 703
Basically a set of Yellow Hydro-stops, but with the later HS33 decals - Never seen a yellow version but if you're prepared to paint a set I should be able to help you with the bodies, but not the cut out mounts...

Re:

Hi Gil:

My initial thoughts too, but this is the second set I've seen like this now, and I'm wondering if they were actually a released model or not.

I've only seen them on pro bikes, and a special one off using different calipers, but that's almost enough to suggest they were released rather than being protos...

If you can help me with a basic set though, it would be most appreciated! Then of course I would have to find a source for replacement decals once I've sprayed them.

Now where would one find such a source...

:xmas-big-grin:

Re:

I believe that I may have what you are looking for.
I have the yellow brake levers that are marked “race line” and I have a set of yellow brake units and a set of blue and red ones.
The photos I have are too big to send here but if you give me your email address I can send some photos to you.
Richard.

IMG-20171120-_WA0018.jpg

:( sorry not for sale.... I think that's it 1.gen. Race line
it's pretty hard for see them even harder to find ;)

chumaman":38xeyr0m said:
IMG-20171120-_WA0018.jpg

:( sorry not for sale.... I think that's it 1.gen. Race line
it's pretty hard for see them even harder to find ;)

:cool: never seen the raceline versions before, thanks for posting the picture, need a pair now myself :facepalm:

Hi I have the model you are looking for on my S'bike dating from 93 '. I never had to purge them, I just changed multiple times the brake pads. It was a series model that I had installed when I bought the frame. 2 months ago I bought HS33 latest version from Magura for my NOS Manitou FS and frankly apart from the color ... they are identical

Hi Guys,

this thread is already couple of weeks old, but I found a bag of Magura components in my basement which I thought might be interesting, I was keeping it since the 90ies, thinking I would use them once for one of my bikes but never did
I was not able to determine the Versions of this Magura.
But it looks like the Race Line 1. Generation, but I couldn't find a red version anywhere

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yn2rna6919q5 ... BKmNa?dl=0
Sry, filesize was to limited here

I would sell it for a nice offer.
Most parts are in their original wrapping dating back to 1999, thus a bit blurry.
But basically the there is:
- Full front and rear brake set red
- mounting kits for both front and rear in original packing
- one brake booster yellow
- one service kit
Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Best Regards
Benedikt

Back