For Sale Specialized S-works Team 1995 and Rockshox Judy FSX

Chris,
its still for sale. I would rather not separate the frame and fork as they are the original components, working perfectly together and its all packed up and ready to ship/post. Its protected with foam tubes and lots of padding in as small a box as I could reasonably fit them into. I packed them up months ago in preparation to move.

Hey there,

is the S-works frame
Chris,
its still for sale. I would rather not separate the frame and fork as they are the original components, working perfectly together and its all packed up and ready to ship/post. Its protected with foam tubes and lots of padding in as small a box as I could reasonably fit them into. I packed them up months ago in preparation to move.
I'm fully with yours and understand your Intention. I Just have a NOS 950 package and Judy fully prepared to install 🤷🏻‍♂️ So how Do we get together?

Attachments

• 1033293D-FBA6-4DE2-8818-8766848F973A.jpeg
    1033293D-FBA6-4DE2-8818-8766848F973A.jpeg
    519.5 KB · Views: 46
Hey there,

is the S-works frame

I'm fully with yours and understand your Intention. I Just have a NOS 950 package and Judy fully prepared to install 🤷🏻‍♂️ So how Do we get together?
that is a very nice kit youve put together. I adore that series of XTR. Im sending you a private message to discuss.

I think you sell that Judy SL and keep the FSX on this, because it's just infinitely better and belongs to that frame and any other fork would be sacrilege?

;)

Hi there, I'm interested in the frame and fork combo. I used to own a 92 Team issue M2 back in 92 when I worked for Dorchester Cycles. I actually broke that frame and Specialized UK replaced it with the then current 94/95 M2 Team frame and the carbon Judy FSX forks came with that frame. I have no idea what I did with it ll in the end, but I am looking to relive my misspent youth and so would love to recreate either of these old bikes. Could you tell me what size frame your M2 is please?

hi. is this still available? do you still think the shipping would be around the £200 mark?

Hi all,

this frameset is still available.

As Ive said before, I do not want to separate the frame and fork.

Another idea: Since Im about to list a Bontrager F/F for sale, what do you all think about multiple frames and forks sold as a bundle? If I could package two frames into one box, that would defray the shipping costs. And I would love to see another bonty go to the UK.

Hi all,

this frameset is still available.

As Ive said before, I do not want to separate the frame and fork.

Another idea: Since Im about to list a Bontrager F/F for sale, what do you all think about multiple frames and forks sold as a bundle? If I could package two frames into one box, that would defray the shipping costs. And I would love to see another bonty go to the UK.
What size is the Bonty?

I have a medium 1997 Privateer with a nice Spinner rigid fork. I had this powder coated in blue and orange like the original 1997 colorway.

I also have a large 1995+ Race Lite which has the original black paint.

Lastly, I have a large Race Lite powder coated in dark blue metallic. Probably 1996. Still unsure if I will sell this one.

Latest posts

Back